Our mission is to continually build a higher standard for construction services. TEAMWRKX creates superior value for our clients through professional pre-construction consulting, seamless project management, and the ongoing development of our teammates, our relationships, and our community.
- West Coast and Pacific Northwest commercial general contractor
- Founded in 2004
- Offers a complete range of services for large-scale construction endeavors
- Experienced in construction, construction management, design-build, and value analysis services
- Serving institutional, commercial, industrial, and public-agency clients
- Over 5,000 completed projects to date
- Bonding capacity of $35,000,000
- Offers a design-build approach in exploring collaborative project delivery methods
- Teamwrkx Facilities provides customized service plans from on-call T&M to monthly preventive maintenance to full-service outsourcing
Our company symbol embodies the very essence of teamwork. At TEAMWRKX, we’re committed to collaboration in the service of others to achieve together that which we cannot accomplish alone. Our fundamental goal is supporting our clients, represented by the top rectangle. Those efforts are firmly anchored by the bottom rectangles: the right leg representing our internal teammates, the left our external team members, such as consultants and vendors. In our work, each of us makes promises to each other. Through undivided egalitarian teamwork, we promise makers become promise keepers. Such is the transformative spirit we’ve embraced.
This spirit forever encounters new challenges, and each time finds the same solution to hold true: teamwork pulls teams together. Teamwork remains our core value at TEAMWRKX, where we may have had some fun with the spelling, but stay faithful to the word’s meaning. Like our symbol, we strive to roll through adversity, not just by applying the principle of teamwork, but by being TEAMWRKX.
This ethos starts with our company, extends to our construction clients and partners, and takes its fullest form in our non-profit efforts: Generations for Humanity, the Rossinca Heritage School, and Hoops 2 Dreams.
TEAMWRKX maintains meaningful affiliations with industry-leading organizations in a range of fields that align with our efforts — from contracting, to architecture, to sustainability — at both a local and national level.