This job description reflects TEAMWRKX Construction’s assignment of essential functions but does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. They may be subject to change at any time for reasonable accommodations or any other reason.
- Supports Project Management team in all phases of a construction project including sales, preconstruction / estimating / bidding, construction, and project close-out with the primary role being Document Control.
- Support the Project Management teams on multiple concurrent projects of varying size and complexity.
- Exercise sound judgment related to day-to-day administration of projects.
- Work in conjunction with Owner, Design Team, Field staff, Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and any other relevant parties, to ensure that all Request for Information (RFI), Submittals, Shop Drawings, Owner and Subcontractor Change Orders, Close-out Documents, and all other project documents are addressed expeditiously, accurately, and thoroughly.
- Pursue and monitor submittals and track deliveries of materials and keep Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager of status on a regular basis.
- Assist Project teams in resolution of all critical issues, RFI’s, etc. that could affect cost or schedule.
- Assist Project Managers/Assistant Project Managers with setting up and attending job walks
- Attend weekly meetings Owner-Architect-Contractor (OAC) meetings and prepare accurate meeting minutes
- Assists Project Managers/Assistant Project Managers with adhering to company processes and procedures, accurate and timely filing and assisting with general office administrative practices to keep workflow productive
- Assists Field Superintendents with project administration as needed
- Maintain close relations with Owners, Subcontractors, and Design Team members.
- Complete and implement project closeout checklist.
- Assist Project Teams with management of the Project Punch List.
- Assist Project Managers/Assistant Project Managers in the preparation of Owner billings in a timely manner.
- Assist Project Managers/Assistant Project Managers in issuing final subcontract change orders and final cost reconciliations.
- Prepare project closeout documents in conjunction.
- Participate in post project review with team members.
- Manage close-out of TEAMWRKX project files in archives.
- Graduated from an accredited college program in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture OR a minimum of 3 years of progressive and balanced experience in all phases of commercial construction project support
- Excellent knowledge of Procore and Microsoft Office programs and working knowledge of SAGE
- Ability to read Architectural/Engineering plans and specifications is a benefit.
- Basic knowledge of project estimating and scheduling.
- Must comply with the company policy of having a current valid driver’s license and OSHA 30 Certification.
- OSHA Safety Protocol knowledge
- Excellent time management skills. Organized. Detail oriented. Self-motivator and self-starter.
- Ability to professionally communicate with Owners, subcontractors, construction managers and others.
- Ability to effectively present information in oral, written, and graphic form.