Business Development Manager
We offer great benefits, learning opportunities and professional growth. Please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
TEAMWRKX Construction currently has an opening for a Business Development Manager. We are seeking a business development/sales professional to join our Silicon Valley Team to assist in driving the sales process to grow and expand the organization. The successful candidate must be a self‐directed and self-motivated individual, and will be required to work in an interactive, collaborative and participatory manner with senior management and a diverse team of operations, sales, and marketing personnel to make both an immediate as well as long-term impact on sales for the organization.
- Be involved in all aspects of the sales, project delivery and project close-out phases and not simply sales generation.
- Build and manage long-term relationships and partnerships with key and target clients.
- Assist in establishing quarterly and annual sales goals
- Work in conjunction with senior management and the other sales professionals to develop and implement a sales strategy for targeting potential clients as well as other professionals in the construction industry such as Real Estate Brokers, Project/Construction Managers, Architects, Engineers, Facility Managers and others in order to expand existing client relationships and develop new relationships.
- Work in collaboration with TXC’s Director of Marketing & Media Relations and other Sales staff, on the development of client presentation materials.
- Work in collaboration with TXC’s Director of Marketing & Media Relations and other Sales staff, to maintain metrics on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis for items such as: total bid/proposal opportunities received; total bids/proposals submitted; total bids/proposals won vs lost; bids/proposals by area, client, service offering, and contract type; total negotiated vs bid projects won; etc.
- Coordinate Statements of Qualifications (SOQ’s), Request for Proposals (RFP’s), Marketing and presentation materials, etc. in coordination with others to advance and close the sale.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals.
- Work with potential clients to identify the needs and objectives of their project(s) and communicate this information to TXC Operations’ staff to ensure the address of these issues in project responses.
- Work with TXC management to qualify new prospects.
- Mining of client information associated with project opportunities (i.e. identifying key client decision makers, implied needs for project, etc.) to assist Operations in responding to project opportunities.
- Utilize Operations’ personnel to participate in client meetings as part of the sales pursuit and to support operational selling.
- Participate in proposal team “Pitch” Preparations and coaching Operations’ personnel on presentation skill sets.
- Coordinate and be a resource to clients to ensure client satisfaction during the project delivery process;
- Coordinate with clients during project close-out and beyond to ensure client continued.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Development (Construction industry related is preferred, but not required).
- Candidate must possess a strong “Book-of-Business” and extensive relationships with End Users, Real Estate Brokers, Project/Construction Managers, Architects, Engineers, Facility Managers and others in Northern California and specifically Silicon Valley.
- Construction knowledge/experience is a benefit.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong communication and personal skills.
- Strong commitment to “team” and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. TEAMWRKX does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
EEO Notice: TEAMWRKX Construction, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. TEAMWRKX Construction, Inc. encourages applicants of all ages.