This job description reflects TEAMWRKX Construction’s assignment of essential functions but does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. They may be subject to change at any time for reasonable accommodations or any other reason.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Maintains all AP accounting files
- Codes and Enters in SAGE all subcontract and supplier AP
- Issues and tracks all Subcontractor and Supplier Preliminary Lien Notices
- Collect and enter Unconditional Releases
- Collect and review vendors’ statements of account
- Maintain all W9 information
- Prequalify all new subcontractors and suppliers
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have accounting experience in the construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, ProCore and Sage software (Sage 300 experience a plus).
- Able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification preferred.
- Ability to have prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The starting base pay for this position has a salary range of $85,000 to $120,000. * The actual salary offer will be carefully considered based on a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. The range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role is also eligible for health, disability, life, dental, vision along with retirement plans.
*Please note that the full base pay range for incumbent employees in this position can be expected to fall between $85,000 to $120,000. New hires joining TEAMWRKX tend to be paid within the starting base pay range noted above, with opportunities to increase pay overtime based on development of additional skills, competencies, and company/industry-specific knowledge.