President / CEO
As founder, President and CEO of the business incubator TEAMWRKX, Inc., Eric has been an essential force in leading all TEAMWRKX ventures to profitability or 501c3 non-profit success. These enterprises now maintain a collective bond rating of $20,000,000 and enjoy a perfect score of 80 from Dunn & Bradstreet. Midway through its second decade, TEAMWRKX has incubated and/or continues to serve dozens of businesses in multiple countries serving the core industries of:
- Construction and Facilities Management
- Non-profit and Social Justice and Wellspan Programs
- Organic Farming, Import and Export Enterprises
- Real Estate Development and Land Entitlement
- Non-profit Children’s Wellness and Shelter Causes
- Mechanical Controls and Energy Management Systems
- Private and Public Education and Cultural Centers
- Routine Business Consulting and Contract Support Services
The construction and facilities management businesses have been recognized in the Top-50 Business Journal rankings, in every year of their combined twenty-five (25) years’ existence. Eric is also committed to growing businesses and developing projects that add distinct value to the community in many countries. A staunch supporter of education and advocate for the well-being of children, Eric serves a Board Member of Generations for Humanity, Rossinca Heritage School, Hoops 2 Dreams, Schmahl Science Workshop, and others. Eric is involved in numerous charity and community projects, with achievements including:
- Rossinca Learning Center is completing its ten-year plan with three locations and 200 families served and/or enrolled in Pre-K- 3rd Grade programming.
- His latest ventures are “Hoops 2 Dreams,” Generations for Humanity – Panama and expansion of business and philanthropic operations into the Republic of Panama where “the Rainbow Star” is again reinforcing TEAMWRKX core values.
- Sticks-2- Schools, conceived in 2005, has introduced lacrosse fitness programs in over 200 schools in California and Washington, directly teaching more than 100,000 children the joy of personal fitness and sport.
All TEAMWRKX business founders share the core commitment to “Building a Higher Standard” through exceptional community and business partnering.
Education / Affiliations
B.S. in Business Entrepreneurship: University of Southern California
Associated General Contractors of California
U.S. Green Building Council
American Institute of Architects