As founder, President and CEO of the business incubator TEAMWRKX, Inc., Eric has been an essential force in leading all TEAMWRKX ventures to profitability or 501c3 non-profit success. These enterprises now maintain a collective bond rating of $20,000,000 and enjoy a perfect score of 80 from Dunn & Bradstreet. Midway through its second decade, TEAMWRKX has incubated and/or continues to serve dozens of businesses in multiple countries serving the core industries of:
• Construction and Facilities Management
• Non-profit and Social Justice and Wellspan Programs
• Organic Farming, Import and Export Enterprises
• Real Estate Development and Land Entitlement
• Non-profit Children’s Wellness and Shelter Causes
• Mechanical Controls and Energy Management Systems
• Private and Public Education and Cultural Centers
• Routine Business Consulting and Contract Support Services
The construction and facilities management businesses have been recognized in the Top-50 Business Journal rankings, in every year of their combined twenty-five (25) years’ existence. Eric is also committed to growing businesses and developing projects that add distinct value to the community in many countries. A staunch supporter of education and advocate for the well-being of children, Eric serves a Board Member of Generations for Humanity, Rossinca Heritage School, Hoops 2 Dreams, Schmahl Science Workshop, and others. Eric is involved in numerous charity and community projects, with achievements including:
• Rossinca Learning Center is completing its ten-year plan with three locations and 200 families served and/or enrolled in Pre-K-3rd Grade programming.
• His latest ventures are “Hoops 2 Dreams,” Generations for Humanity – Panama and expansion of business and philanthropic operations into the Republic of Panama where “the Rainbow Star” is again reinforcing TEAMWRKX core values.
• Sticks-2-Schools, conceived in 2005, has introduced lacrosse fitness programs in over 200 schools in California and Washington, directly teaching more than 100,000 children the joy of personal fitness and sport.
Education / Affiliations
B.S. in Business Entrepreneurship: University of Southern California
Associated General Contractors of California
U.S. Green Building Council
American Institute of Architects