David Litty joins TEAMWRKX with vast experience in developing and managing construction projects for large corporate entities. David brings a depth of expertise in all areas of project execution from concept to completion, with a special emphasis on the distinct challenges presented by automotive and commercial building environments. David is noted for matching time-tested building strategies with leading-edge energy management solutions. This combination of proven processes and advanced technologies helps owners minimize their capital outlay while maximizing financial return, especially in a challenging economy, where David helps to recoup significant funding through a variety of federal, state and local incentive and rebate programs.
Prior to TEAMWRKX, David managed more than $100 million in nationwide automotive dealership projects over a 9-year period for AutoNation, the world’s largest automotive retailer. Before that, he worked for 10 years with international design teams developing resort, institutional and residential projects for one of the world’s foremost land planning and design companies with various extended deployments embedded within a transit organization as well as living abroad managing a project design and production studio.
Education / Affiliations
• Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, JFK University
• Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
Responsible Urban Design with the City of Sarasota Police Department
• Bachelor of Science Landscape Architecture, The Ohio State University Honors; emphasis City & Regional Planning
• Rotary Club of Concord President; Paul Harris Society; Vocational Director; Membership Director; PR Director
• Leadership Broward Foundation Class XX Graduate; Class XXI Program Facilitator; Lifetime Member 2004
• The Ohio State University Alumni Association Lifetime Member
• Rebuilding Together (AutoNation/Leadership Broward Partnership) Board Member; Steering Committee; House Captain; Volunteer
• United Way Day of Caring Steering Committee, Volunteer
• South Florida Amateur Athletic Association Commissioner; Assistant Commissioner; Co-Founder
• CenterOne/Community Healthcare (now APFL) Board Member; PR & Marketing Chair
• Habitat for Humanity Design Consultant Exteriors; Captain,
• Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Taste of Fort Lauderdale Festival Organizing & Design Committee; Site Planning, Set-up and Volunteer